1. Where are you now? What can you see?
In the upstairs office. Hull City Tigers hat on the
monitor, Sesame Street doll and Jesus with LSD.
2. What did you have for breakfast today?
Cinnamon roll, coffee.
3. Where would you say current single 'Jo Jo's Jacket'
stands in your whole body of work?
In the catchy tune part of my song history. Also a 'rocker',
'crowd pleaser' in the live context.
4. Being in a band or working alone? Preference?
Writing, making general decisions about direction I've
always done alone, but a group is great for bringing
it to life.
5. What was the last album you bought?
Some bands I'd never heard of in Montreal: Quill, Henry
Tree, Catharsis. The covers looked cool and I'd never
heard them before!
6. What was the last movie you saw?
Man Who Wasn't There by the Coen Bros. It was terrible.
Drier than a saltine. Maybe two good performances by
the actors, but I can do that in my own home. The movie
was barely there.
7. Who inspired you most to become what you are today?
Family and friends.
8. Where or how do you feel most comfortable?
In the Pacific island climes, like Tahiti. Or after
that first pintů
9. Where are you going next artistically?
It's looking like a mix between Steamhammer-esque prog-blues
and more modern studio connections in that the decisions
will be made as we listen to them in recording.
10. What are your plans for tonight?
No plans, it's Friday night so the amateurs will be
out getting hammered. Best stay in tonight.
Crud Magazine© 2001